THE ALL – IN – ONE WAY TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS AND LOVED ONES
A Family Protection Trust is like your own personal safety deposit box. Used in conjunction with your Will, our Family Protection Trusts help ensure your family’s future inheritance is preserved for their benefit.
The Family Protection Trust works alongside your Will, to ensure that what you want to happen, actually does. It provides complete legal protection for your home and assets. The result? You leave more of your estate to your loved ones, saving money, time and stress.
Trusts Can be set up as Single Trust or Double Trusts
Why do you need a Family Protection Trust?
- Your Family Protection Trust is a Trust that’s set up to hold your assets and safeguarding them from future circumstances and Probate costs.
- Protects against Probate fees of up to 10% of the estates value right away.
- Protects against your children being disinherited due to remarriage.
Children (IHT) Inheritance Tax is planned for
- You remain in control of the assets and continue to use your assets as you normally would. I.e you can move home, downsize and invest any money you have
- Offers protection against any means testing care that may be needed later in life.
- Protects your estate for Bloodline Planning by securing future generations.
- Why should you do it now? Because No-one knows what is around the corner. If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late. So let’s get it done.
Why should you use Bispham Legal Services?
- We prepare hundreds of Family Protection Trusts each year
- When you die, your estate is distributed immediately, so no need for Probate
- Your will is carried out by the Trustees acting only in your interests
- Your children can use this trust to protect their own assets once you have passed, (No extra costs for them)
What can Bispham Legal Estate Planning do for you?
- Expert advice
- Home visits at no extra cost and no Pressure selling
- Gives you the best advice based on your situation
Why do we do it?
- Everyone benefits
- You get the Probate savings your family need
- Over 50% of clients go on to use us for other services
Do trusts protect against care fees?
How long does a trust last?
Who controls the Family Protection trusts?